SP Donchenko Maxim A. (hereinafter SELLER), publishes this contract is a public contract-offer to address both physical and legal persons (the Purchaser) on the following:
1. Subject of the contract-offer
1.1. SELLER undertakes for a fee to provide the service on-line access to training video (the courses) on https://enterclass.com site (the Site) and the Buyer agrees to pay for the service using a bank card details (or other payment method) and use COURSES ordered online under the terms and conditions described individually for each separate course on the site.
2. The time of conclusion of the contract and payment by bank card details (or other payment method)
- 2.1. The text of the Agreement is a public offer (in accordance with Article 435 and Part 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code).
- 2.2. Fact Ordering COURSE from the seller, both independently and through the operator is unconditional acceptance of this Agreement, and the Buyer is considered as a person who has entered into a contractual relationship SELLER.
- 2.3. Payments under this Agreement may be carried out on site with a credit card for electronic payments system PJSC Bank "Avangard", which took place in the certification of payment systems Visa Inc. MasterCard Worldwide and for operations authenticated 3-D Secure. The presented data are fully protected under the Data Security Standard Payment Card Industry (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and no one, including the SELLER can not get them.
- 2.4. Payments under this Agreement may be carried out on site with the use of electronic payments through payment services PayAnyWay (payanyway.ru) or PayPal (paypal.com).
3. Price COURSE
- 3.1. Prices on our website are quoted in the currency of the Purchaser's country.
- 3.2. The total amount of the order is listed under "Basket" in the row "Total".
4. Pay for goods by using the bank card details
- 4.1. When paying Courses on the site using a credit card for charges are the buyer to pay COURSE price shall be deemed fulfilled upon successful completion of the transaction on the card and the receipt of the notification of the successful write-off of money resources on the page in the Members Area and / or the email address specified when ordering in the amount of 100% (one hundred percent) CUSTOMER prepayment.
- 4.2. In the case of non-receipt of the notification to the Buyer committed payment sent to the specified e-mail address registration buyer, the buyer must contact the seller to get the confirmation on payment services in the period of 1 (one) day from the date of payment.
- 4.3. When non-cash payment overdue payment bid price rate at the period of more than five (5) days is a material breach of this agreement. In this case, the seller has the right to unilaterally withdraw from the execution of this contract notice to the buyer through email by the buyer when placing an order.
- 4.4 The course provides the buyer at the price, the name, in an amount corresponding to the invoice paid by the buyer.
5. Refund Terms
- 5.1. Paid for the course money can be refunded at the request of the BUYER the full amount if online learning period for the course of the service, has not yet come.
- 5.2. When the training period has already come, the money can be returned at the request of the BUYER in full only if the training periods, listed on the site, paid by the buyer courses are not available on the seller's fault.
- 5.3. The money will be refunded to the card or the payment instrument with which the payment was made.
- 5.4. The application for refusal / cancel an order made by the Buyer by sending a written request in a free form with the obligatory indication of the subject of the order (ie, course title and date of the meeting) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5.5. If properly executed procedure of refusal / cancellation of payment money back on the card with which payment was performed. Refunds paid cards, otherwise not possible.
- 5.6. Failure to appear (do not participate in the training) BUYER or committing other actions required for the courses can be regarded as a BUYER SELLER failure to perform the contract. In this case, the buyer's money is not returned.
- 5.7. In all other cases, the money paid for the course, can not be returned to the buyer.
6. The rights and obligations of the seller and POKUPALYA (the Parties)
- 6.1. SELLER is obliged to:
- 6.1.1. Before signing the contract to provide the BUYER with comprehensive information about the basic properties of the course, the address (location) of the seller, the full corporate name of the seller, the price and conditions of purchase of the course, its translation, periods of instruction, about the course of the payment procedure, and of the time during which the contract.
- 6.1.2. Do not disclose any personal information of buyers and not provide access to this information to third parties, except for cases stipulated by the Russian legislation.
- 6.1.3. Provide the buyer with the opportunity to receive free consultations by email email@example.com. The volume and nature of consultations is limited to the specific issues related to the execution of orders.
- 6.1.4. Provide buyers access to the personal account on the site to view the paid video tutorials and private communication with experts and other participants of the course, is the subject of the order.
- 6.1.5. Seller reserves the right to change this agreement unilaterally until its conclusion.
- 6.2. BUYER shall:
- 6.2.1. Until the time of the contract familiarize themselves with the content of the offer, the contract, the terms of payment and gain access to a course on the site.
- 6.2.2. Provide accurate information about yourself: name, phone number, email.
- 6.2.3. Payment Exchange within the time specified in this Agreement.
7. Liability and Dispute Resolution
- 7.1. Parties shall be liable for any failure to perform this Agreement in the manner contemplated by this Agreement and applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- 7.2. Seller is not responsible for obtaining access to the BUYER the course, if the buyer the wrong email address to send him ssotvetstvuyuschih links.
- 7.3. Seller is not responsible if the customer expectations about the quality of goods were not justified.
- 7.4. Seller is not responsible for partial or full default of obligations to provide online access to the course, if they are the result of force majeure.
- 7.5. BUYER, the checkout process is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided about yourself, and also confirms that the terms of this Agreement have read and agree.
- 7.6. Seller has the right to change the date, time of service and other conditions of the order, with notice to the purchaser of not less than one (1) day prior to the rendering of services, received confirmation of the agreement of the BUYER with the changes. BUYER has the right to refuse to make changes in the data requested service on the basis of which the services will be deemed canceled with the subsequent return of cash to the bank card or the payment instrument with which to make payment.
- 7.7. On the quality, timeliness of service, payment orders with the use of bank cards and other payment methods buyer can contact your seller by phone +7 (916) 023 0453 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7.8. All disputes arising in the performance of the obligations under this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations. If you can not eliminate them, the parties have the right to seek judicial protection of his interests.
8. Force Majeure
- 8.1. Parties are not responsible for any failure to perform obligations under the Agreement for the duration of the force majeure. Force majeure refers to extraordinary and insurmountable under the given conditions that prevent execution of the obligations of the parties under this Agreement. These include natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, and so on. P.), Social life circumstances (war, states of emergency, major strikes, epidemics, and so on. P.), Prohibitive measures of public authorities (prohibition of transportation, foreign exchange restrictions, international sanctions ban on trade, and so on. n.). During this time, the parties have no mutual claims, and each party shall assume its own risk the consequences of force majeure.
9. Validity of the contract
- 9.1. This Agreement shall come into force from the date of registration and circulation opalty order on the website and ends with complete discharge of obligations.
10. Personal data
- 10.1. SELLER collects and processes personal data of the customer (ie: name, surname, patronymic, date of birth, gender, email address, telephone number) in order to
- the conditions of the CONTRACT
- Providing customers with online access to courses
- inform the buyer of the appearance of new courses on SITE
- 10.2. Carrying ORDER Courses on the site BUYER gives consent to the collection and processing of personal information about themselves in order to obtain online access to course and fulfillment of the terms of this AGREEMENT.
- 10.3. The collection and processing of personal data buyer, seller does not pursue a purpose other than those stated in this AGREEMENT p.10.1.
- 10.4. Access to personal data of buyers have only those directly related to the execution of the order.
11. Personal data and address MERCHANT
SP Donchenko Maxim A.
Sv-in on state registration
серия 77 № 011769913 от 23.12.2011 г.
Branch № 7701 of VTB Bank (PJSC) Moscow